- - By submitting lineart to the %color-me-club, you automatically give permission to others to color it and showcase it in their deviantArt gallery.
- - You may still enforce additional provisions in the image description or gallery descriptions as long as they do not conflict with the permissions granted above. We will decline work if there is a conflict, as to not infringe upon your terms.
- - Illustrated work only. No photography, photomanipulations, 3d, animation, or other non-illustrated medium.
- - Only submit lineart that is on cleanly scanned medium. We do not accept work on midtone, pulp, or lined paper.
- - The 'download' option needs to be enabled.
- - Do not submit work that has the obtrusive dA watermark on it. Watermarks are allowed only if they're small and unobtrusive to the lineart.
- - Lineart must exceed 1200 pixels in height or width.
- - All submissions must be in either of the following image formats: .PSD .JPG, .PNG, .GIF (no animation), .BMP, .TIFF.
- - NO TRACES OF COPYRIGHTED WORK. Ever.
- - Lineart must be predominately black and white with minimal shading. Do not submit work on midtone paper.
- - Mature content must be submitted to the 'MATURE CONTENT' gallery.
- - All lineart must be free. We do not accept images that require money or points to download the high resolution file.
SUBMITTING COLORED WORK:
- - Only submit colored versions of lines acquired from the %color-me-club.
- - Colored work must have a [link] to the lineart it uses.
- - Submit all colors to the 'Colored Work' or 'Mature Content - Colored Work' gallery.
- - Make sure your colored work adheres to any additional provisions set forth by the line artist.
- - Do not remove any watermarks, signatures, or contact information the line artist put on their lineart.
- - Paintovers are acceptable, as long as it still resembles the content of the original lines. Drastic changes to the lineart (example: removing a character's clothes) will be declined.
- - Inks must be extra clean and precise. Unlike linearts or colored work, inks are required to have a high standard.
- - Inks must use a legitimate inking medium. Digital and vector inking is allowed. However, inking with ball point pens, or any other medium that leaves smudges or inconsistent filling, will not be accepted.
- - Only submit inks of lineart that can be found on deviantArt.
- - Inks must provide evidence of permission, either in the image description or comments.*
- - Do not remove any watermarks, signatures, or contact information the line artist provided on the original lineart.
- - Substantial changes to the original lineart (example: removing a character's clothes) will be declined.
|More Journal Entries|
We solemnly promise to put the artist first.
We promise, as long as your work is high resolution, clean, and falls within deviantArt's etiquette policy, we will accept it regardless of your comfort level, talent, age, or style.
We promise to work with our members to ensure they all get their illustrated work placed in the %color-me-club gallery.
We promise to keep focus on our members, and never exploit our membership or the club's expansive reach for our own gain.
We solemnly promise that this club isn't about us, the staff; it's about you the artists.