- By submitting lineart to the #color-me-club
, you automatically give permission to others to color it and showcase it in their deviantArt gallery.
- Lineart must be predominately black and white, cleanly scanned, and exceed 1200 pixels in either height or width.
- Lineart must be your own. You may submit artwork that references
existing images, but we do not accept traces whatsoever. Members caught submitting traces will be blocked.
- Any lineart that contains violence, vulgarity, nudity, or any other mature theme (visible or implied) must be submitted to the Mature Content folder.
- Mature content must still be relatively tame. Images with excessive gore, derogatory profanity, pornographic material, or overboard quantities of nudity will be declined.
- All 'Colored Work' submissions must utilize lineart that can be found in the #color-me-club
- Colorists must credit the line artist on all colored works, and provide a [link] to the original lineart in their image's description (even if the colorist is also the line artist).
:bulletpinks: - The permissions granted by line artists by contributing their artwork to the #color-me-club
only permit you to submit your finished colors to deviantArt. If you would like to show your colored work outside of deviantArt, you must get the line artist's permission first.
- Colored versions of images that contain mature content must be submitted to the 'Colored Work - Mature Content' folder.
- Inked work must be predominately black and white, clean, crisp, and at a high image resolution than regular lineart (2400 pixel minimum).
- All inks must use pencils that can be found on deviantArt. Inks of images that cannot be found on deviantArt will be declined.
- Evidence of permission/approval from the pencil artist must be present (a comment, a fave, etc.). Inks without credit to the original lines may be construed as a trace and result in a block, so be sure all credit is in place.